CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Below you will find a brief job description for our current openings. Each has a link to our online application site. Each link takes you to the same application - from there, choose the job you are applying for.
Things you should know:
- We consider each application for ALL openings, so there's NO benefit to applying more than once.
- We hire for personality, not based on what you put on your resume
- We will reach out to you within 7 days if we are considering you. If you don't hear from us, we know you will be a great fit in the right organization. Perseverence builds strength of character.
- Our application process is lengthy because placing the right people in the right positions is worth the effort.
- Step 1 - apply online using the links below and take the test. Allow 20 minutes. Phones and tablets may break the application, so use a computer.
- Step 2 - A telephone interview - it's a simple chat and takes less than 10 minutes.
- Step 3 - Personality testing. Allow 2 hours (seriously - we have to make sure you're as crazy as we are)
- Step 4 - In-Person interview. Bring your resume and don't study ahead - you have better uses for your time.
- Step 5 - Background check. We're in healthcare - you've gotta be clean.
- Step 6 - Offer. You're in! 1 in 40 make it to this step. Rockstar!
Why work at The Eye Place?
- We're not your typical employer. We believe in personal responsibility and giving you the space to get your job done.
- We're not a minimum-wage office.
- We offer benefits - insurance, retirement, paid time off, on-site parking, etc.
- We're going somewhere. We're big and we're going to get bigger.
- We're flexible. We have opening shifts, closing shifts, and part-time opportunities
Concierge / Greeter / Maître D'. (Entry Level - Experience NOT required, PART-TIME (1pm-7pm). $8.50/hr starting.) Experience is NOT required and we provide training. Your responsibilities will include greeting all customers and patients, introductions, traffic control, kiosk entry, and a lot of smiling! If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Concierge / Greeter (Part-Time)"
BILINGUAL Retail Associate. (Entry Level - Experience NOT required, Full-time, Bilingual Spanish required. Full-Time. $10/hr starting.) Experience is NOT required and we provide training. Your responsibilities will include styling eyewear, selling and dispensing eyewear, collecting copays, etc. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Retail Sales Associate"