CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Below you will find a brief job description for our current openings. Each has a link to our online application site. Each link takes you to the same application - from there, choose the job you are applying for.
Things you should know:
- We consider each application for ALL openings, so there's NO benefit to applying more than once.
- We hire for personality, not based on what you put on your resume
- We will reach out to you within 7 days if we are considering you. If you don't hear from us, we know you will be a great fit in the right organization. Perseverence builds strength of character.
- Our application process is lengthy because placing the right people in the right positions is worth the effort.
- Step 1 - apply online using the links below and take the test. Allow 20 minutes. Phones and tablets may break the application, so use a computer.
- Step 2 - A telephone interview - it's a simple chat and takes less than 10 minutes.
- Step 3 - Personality testing. Allow 2 hours (seriously - we have to make sure you're as crazy as we are)
- Step 4 - In-Person interview. Bring your resume and don't study ahead - you have better uses for your time.
- Step 5 - Background check. We're in healthcare - you've gotta be clean.
- Step 6 - Offer. You're in! 1 in 40 make it to this step. Rockstar!
Why work at The Eye Place?
- We're not your typical employer. We believe in personal responsibility and giving you the space to get your job done.
- We're not a minimum-wage office.
- We offer benefits - insurance, retirement, paid time off, on-site parking, etc.
- We're going somewhere. We're big and we're going to get bigger.
- We're flexible. We have opening shifts, closing shifts, and part-time opportunities
Insurance Biller. (Medical claims experience required, Full-time, On-site, Flexible hours. $12/hr starting.) Hours are flexible. Experience is required with medical billing. Routine vision claims experience preferred, but not required. Responsibilities will include filing claims, posting payments, chart audits, staff training, and benefit conversations with patients who have questions. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Insurance / Billing & Coding Specialist"
Medical Assistant (aka Optometric / Ophthalmic Technician). (Entry Level - Experience NOT required, Full-time, Bilingual Spanish preferred. Full-Time. $10/hr starting.) Experience is NOT required, and we provide training and nationally-recognized certification. Your responsibilities will include all testing that patients require in addition to working alongside our doctors. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Technician - Optometric / Ophthalmic."
Retail Sales Associate. (Entry Level - Experience NOT required, Full-time. Full-Time. $10/hr starting.) Your job will be to help people look and see their best by helping them select awesome new eyewear and make logical spectacle lens decisions. This is an hourly (non-commission) position. Bring class and your 'A' game! Bilingual preferred. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Retail Sales Associate."
Receptionist. (Entry Level - Experience NOT required, Full-time, Bilingual Spanish preferred. Full-Time. $10/hr starting.) We use 'Greeters' and 'Supporters' to facilitate patient communication with our office. Greeters are the smiling faces everyone sees when they walk in the door. Supporters provide telephone, email, and website support to our patients and customers. Together, this team facilitates our optical services team and our clinical services team. This is an incredibly detail-oriented, so the succesful applicant will need to be generally happy and 'Type A.' We will train as necessary. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Receptionist: Front Desk/Back Office."