CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Below you will find a brief job description for our current openings. Each has a link to our online application site. Each link takes you to the same application - from there, choose the job you are applying for.
Important Things We Think You Should Know:
- We consider each application for ALL openings. There is NO benefit to applying more than once a month.
- If you don't hear from us, we know you will be a great fit in the right organization.
- Our application process is lengthy because placing the right people in the right positions is worth the effort.
- Step 1 - Apply online using the links below. Allow 20 minutes. Phones and tablets will not work, so use a computer or laptop.
- Step 2 - Telephone interview - We'll call you within a week if we think we are a great fit for you!
- Step 3 - Personality testing. Allow 2 hours (seriously - we have to make sure you're as crazy as we are)
- Step 4 - In-Person interview. Bring your resume and don't study ahead - you have better uses for your time.
- Step 5 - Background check. We're in healthcare - you've gotta be clean.
- Step 6 - Offer. You're in! 1 in 40 make it to this step. Rockstar!
Why work at The Eye Place?
- We believe in personal responsibility and giving you the space to get your job done.
- We're not a minimum-wage office.
- We offer benefits - insurance, retirement, paid time off, on-site parking, love, etc.
- We're going somewhere. We want you to be a part of something bigger than us!
- We're flexible. We have opening shifts, closing shifts, and part-time opportunities
Bilingual Receptionist. (Entry Level - Training provided, FULL-TIME, $10.00/hr). Scheduling appointments, authorizing insurance, ordering product, keeping the schedule busy... your team keeps the practice humming! Conversational Spanish required. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Bilingual Receptionist."
Retail Sales Associate. (Entry Level - Training provided, FULL-TIME, $10.00/hr) Your job will be to help people look and see their best by helping them select awesome new eyewear. This is an hourly (non-commission) position. Bring class and your 'A' game! Bilingual preferred. If you're ready, CLICK HERE! Choose "Retail Sales Associate."